Monday, July 9, 2012

Running Goal: Week 1, Day 3

As you may have noticed, I'm titling these posts based on the week of the program, not by the actual time that I'm completing them by (since there's almost a week between the last two posts.)  It's taking me longer than I thought since the weather's been so warm and humid, making it hard for my lungs to soldier on and get out there.  The link to my most recent run is here: info.  I must be getting the hang of it because my fastest running pace was 7:27/mile and the slowest was 10:06.  Hopefully, I can continue at that pace when I start adding longer intervals of running.

I've also been going for a 30 minute bike ride at least three times a week during the middle of the day with my friend Beth.  I'm hoping that will contribute to increasing my stamina (and muscles!) in conjunction with my physical therapy workouts.  We'll see.

No comments: